Effective July 1, 2023, every new subaward/subgrant administered by the Kentucky Justice and Public Safety Cabinet (JPSC) Grants Management Division (GMD) will be executed through a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) contract document in eMARS, the Commonwealth's official accounting system. Following award notification, a GMD representative will coordinate the submission of required MOA documents with subrecipients.
|MOA signed by Agency Representative or Designee||All Contractors|
|501(c)(3) IRS Determination Letter||501(c)(3) Only|
|Affidavit for Bidders, Offerors, and Contractors||501(c)(3) Only|
Documents must be scanned and returned to the GMD representative for contract processing. In addition, subrecipients must mail hard copies of signed documents to GMD at the following address:
Justice and Public Safety Cabinet
Grants Management Division
125 Holmes Street
Frankfort, KY 40601-8301
- Contract documents must be submitted to GMD by the specified deadline to prevent a delay in project period start date.
- Documents may only be signed by Agency Representative or Designee.
- Documents must be hand-signed. No electronic signatures will be accepted.
- Affidavit for Bidders, Offerors, and Contractors must be notarized.
- No expenses incurred before the finalization of the MOA in eMARS will be eligible for reimbursement.
Webinar: GMD Subaward Contracts: Memorandum of Agreement Process (July 2023)
Sample Memorandum of Agreement